Monday, March 14, 2011

Dating Tips-17 Hot and Sexy Love Notes to Send Your Man

A love note doesn't have to be sweet and romantic, although those are certainly fun to give and get. But a sexy, mouthwatering little secret love note can be just the ticket to inflame and excite your husband or boyfriend on Valentine's Day or any time.

You can let the things that you love about your man be your guide as you write your first sexy secret love notes. For example, write a note that says, "You look incredibly hot in these jeans. How can I possibly resist putting my hands on you when you're wearing them? Or not wearing them..." and leave it tucked into the pocket of his favorite jeans.
You can use one of the ones below or let these inspire you to pen your own delicious declarations and sexy invitations. Be as naughty or as nice as you like!
  1. I might forget the score of the big game, but I'll never forget the hot and sexy action you and I got into after all our guests left. Here's to more... scoring, baby.
  2. I find you to be absolutely mouthwatering.
  3. Thank you for the incredible bath and massage last night. I can't decide whether it's more exciting to get dirty or clean with you!
  4. You make me feel warm and wet in all the right places.
  5. It doesn't seem to matter how many times you and I make love; I still want to do it with you again. Here's to another 10 years of fabulous sex.
  6. Are you ready to feel me wrapped around you again tonight?
  7. I'm a little sore, but I can't seem to wipe the incredibly satisfied smile off my face today.
  8. Let's meet at our favorite restaurant tonight. After that, I can be dessert.
  9. I have several places I would like to have lightly bitten. Know anyone who could handle that for me?
  10. How fast can you get me out of my clothes? I'll help.
  11. I completely forgot to wear any underwear today.
  12. Would you like to see me on my knees, mouth open, ready and waiting? Meet me in the bedroom at 10:30 pm.
  13. My hands are so warm and I wonder if you have something I could... play with?
  14. I've been quite naughty. What are you going to do about it?
  15. I can't stop thinking about the hungry way you were looking at me last night at the office party. Still hungry?
  16. The way you kiss me on the back of my neck makes me want to take all my clothes off.
  17. After the kids are in bed tonight, I have an ache I need you satisfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment